Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for an Account Receivable Financial Analyst located in Trevose, Pennsylvania.
If you have experience with the following, then we urge you to apply!
The Accounts Receivable Financial Analyst will report into the Order to Cash (O2C) process leader around receivables collections for a $3B Industrial Water business with a significant global footprint. In this role, you will support all analytics, closing and reporting and participate in cross-functional projects to drive collection efficiencies. You will support the primarily owner of the receivables past due report in Tableau and all relevant data sources required for proper consolidation. In addition, you will work with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to track and report key performance indicators tied to operational linkage to drive cash collection improvements.
– Responsible for all global metrics reporting & target setting related to receivable and collection cycle, including days sales outstanding and past dues
– End-to-end ownership over the Tableau past due report and logic
– Maintain, document, and enhance existing receivables & collections reporting logic, structure, and data requirements.
– Perform periodic analysis to help customer care and commercials teams to improve data quality tied to collection and billing
– Own integrity of reporting of key metrics through validation of SAP and 3rd party tools receivables and customer master data
– Build ad-hoc analytics to help understand performance drivers to support global cash flow leader and O2C process leader
– Weekly consolidation of top past due and coming due details by customer for global cash councils
– Perform calculation & automation of month end account reconciliations in Tableau, including AR subledger to general ledger and bad debt calculation
– Operationalize key metrics by ensure proper maintenance on relevant collection hierarchies
– Support integration of non-SAP entities onto SAP in order to ensure able in integrate into Tableau reporting
– Partnering with IT to drive system enhancements to improve Tableau report performance and automation
– Work with customer care to help support reporting requirement around customer disputes, resolution cycle time / Billing quality analytics & improvements
– Work with global cash flow leader to set meaningful and actionable targets to the Operating and 3rd party service provided align to companies cash flow strategy & initiatives
– Prepare commentary tied to operational performance for leadership on variance to prior periods and estimates
– Prepare collection estimates based on historical trends and operational input to help provide line of sight
– Prepare analysis for treasury on short term (1 week) and rolling 13-week collection estimates
– Perform monthly bad debt reserve calculation leveraging Tableau in alignment with global policies and prepare journal entry
– Support any Audit or SOX requirements related to OTC
– Ability to drive continuous process improvements with business partners and Service Delivery Team
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting related profession
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required
– Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, such as Excel & PowerPoint
– Previous experience with receivables and collection preferred
– SAP experience preferred
– Tableau experience preferred, or relevant experience with other data warehousing tools
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple deliverables
– Excellent oral and written communication skills