Our Calgary based Midstream Energy client is looking for an IT Vendor Management Specialist, with a background in managing vendors across Software, Hardware, and Telecom.
Below is a high-level summary of responsibilities that the Software, Hardware, & Telecom Vendor Management Specialist would take on.
- Develops and leads governance processes, interactions, and integrations with multiple strategic vendors.
- Monitors, reports, and facilitates commercial and contractual agreements
- Leads ongoing performance reporting of service levels, licensing, renewals, and financials
- Acts as the point of accountability for escalation on relationship issues (and operational problems if support teams can’t resolve)
- Drive thought leadership, continuous improvement, and innovation
List of vendors:
- Software = Microsoft, Oracle, Workday, SAP, ServiceNow, IBM Maximo, Schneider Electric, Outsystems, Copperleaf, PowerPlan, Openlink, and similar
- Hardware & Resellers = Longview, Compugen, HP, CISCO, and similar
- Telecom = Telus, Bell, Rogers, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and similar
- Significant experience (10+ years) in Software, Hardware, Telecom Vendor Management
- Oil & Gas experience
- Contracts, Financials, Performance, etc
- EXCELLENT communication & relationship skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.