309A Service Electrician
- Brampton, Ontario
- $35.00 per hour, higher depending on experience
- 7:00 AM start, Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Full G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a medium-sized Electrical Contractor that is looking to bring on two Journeymen 309A Electricians to their ever-growing team. They provide interior and exterior lighting installation and maintenance services to commercial, industrial and municipal sectors in the GTA and surrounding areas.
This is an ideal position for someone that enjoys Service work and working directly with customers. You enjoy the challenges that come with being on new sites every day or even returning to sites where you’re remembered. You are someone that is safety focused, team-oriented, highly detailed oriented and can provide excellent customer service. You enjoy working towards deadlines, passionate about your work and able to work rotating On Call schedule and outdoors.
What you’ll be doing…
- Bucket truck service work
- Onsite work of commercial and industrial facilities
- Fault finding
- Panel wiring, construction and installation
- Replacement and retrofit lighting
- Liaising with builders, foremen and project managers during contract works
- Maintain clear communication with those around you
- Attending and participating in daily meetings
Why this is the job for you…
- Self-motivated and focused, able to work under pressure
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Willing to mentor and work with Apprentices
- Current 309A Maintenance and Construction Certification of Qualification
- Valid G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract, DZ would be considered an asset
- Experience working with a broad range of electrical systems
- Ability to work at heights and in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Flexible to work Overtime as needed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.