- Brampton, Ontario
- $65,000 annual salary, higher depending on experience
- 7:00 AM start, Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Full G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a medium-sized Electrical Contractor that is looking to bring on an Electrical Estimator to their ever-growing team. They provide interior and exterior lighting installation and maintenance services to commercial, industrial and municipal sectors in the GTA and surrounding areas.
This is an ideal position for someone that is an experienced and licensed Electrician, has a working knowledge of what is required to complete a project and has the foresight to be able to anticipate obstacles that could arise on a site. You’re a team-player with a Hunter-mentality and always looking for opportunities with existing and new clients. Projects range from $50,000 to $500,000.
What you’ll be doing…
- Prepare, Review, Submit and Follow up on Estimates, Bids and RFQ’s
- Project Management
- Business Development within existing accounts
- Material Pricing and Costing
- Project Cost Analysis and Reporting
- Material Procurement
Why this is the job for you…
- Self-motivated and focused, able to work under pressure
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized and detailed oriented
- At least 2 years of estimating experience
- Able to complete estimates and quotes without software
- Current 309A Maintenance and Construction Certification of Qualification
- Valid G License with Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Understanding of CRM Software
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.