Our Client is one of the world's largest oil & gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Fixed Asset Accounting Adviser in Houston, TX
Looking for –
- Works closely with the broader Capital Assets accounting team to prepare accurate and timely financials Leverages depth of technical expertise in fixed asset accounting and financial systems to support business needs.
- 5+ years of fixed asset accounting experience.
- Advanced knowledge of fixed asset accounting policies and procedures.
- Review ERP-based calculations for accuracy and consistency.
- Identifying variances to Reporting group where applicable Assist Analysts with complex transactions/issue resolution, as needed.
- Strong experience with U.S. and Canadian regulatory practices and requirements.
- To record fixed asset accounting entries, asset retirement, preparation of FERC form 2/3.