Do you want to work for one of the largest multinational water process & treatment service company? They are currently looking for a Maintenance/Service Technician to support their facility in Texas City, Texas. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Maintenance/Service Technician
Location: Texas City, TX
Duration: Until March 2020 (possible extension)
- The Field Service Representative (FSR) will be responsible for providing our on-site technical customer service and support.
- This position will include chemistry testing, chemical feed and control equipment maintenance including basic mechanical, electrical and digital instrumentation equipment repair (120VAC and less).
In addition, this position will require:
- Installation and servicing of chemical feed/water treatment feed systems
- Work with PLC controls, basic I&E troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of injection pumps and control systems
- Conduct preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps and controllers
- Running and repairing chemical feed systems that contain both stainless steel tubing and PVC piping.
- Overtime may be required
- Performing of water analysis, testing and collection of water samples
- High School/GED and 3 to 5 years’ experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment
- Water Treatment work experience strongly recommended
- Refinery/Chemical Plant work experience is helpful but not required
- Working experience in lab testing is strongly recommended
- Valid Driver’s License
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience with chemical injection pumps, plumbing pvc and stainless-steel pipes and tubing
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.