Our client is one of the world's largest multinational water process & treatment service company
We are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our team in Trevose, PA OR Beaumont, TX
Looking for –
- Bachelor's Degree Is Preferred, With Majors in Chemistry, Environmental Engineering Or Similar Discipline.
- A Minimum of Five Years’ Experience in A Chemical, Oil & Gas Manufacturing Environment,
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Certification Preferred.
- AQC CQE Certification Desired.
- Possess Strong Oral, Written, And Listening Communication Skills, And Team Building Skills
- Work with CMS Leaders to Develop Supplier Compliance Standards for Existing and Future Suppliers
- Facilitate Deployment of Global Supplier Metrics Across CMS Supply Base
- Support CMS Category, And Engineering Teams and The Resolution of Top Supplier NCR Issues and In the Application Of, Problem Solving Techniques and Quality Tools.
- Facilitate Utilization of APQP Type Tools, With Manufacturing and Engineering Organizations Supporting Supplier Related Activities
- Develop Supplier Engagement Schedules in Conjunction with Procurement Strategies, Project Group Requirements
- Support SQE’s In Validating and Verifying Corrective Actions Within the Supply Base
- Act as A Liaison Between Procurement and CMS Group Leadership to Support Supplier Warranty and Quality Initiatives Including Cost Recovery.
- Develop Supplier Quality Roadmaps Leading to Improved Supplier Performance Metrics.
- Supports CMS Managers in Supplier Quality Issues and Help Lead and Drive Corrective Actions with The Suppliers
- Facilitate and Drive the Application of Problem-Solving Techniques in All Supplier Quality Aspects
- Train Key Suppliers and CMS Team Members in Critical Competencies Necessary for Project Realization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Focuses on The Critical Items and Critical Item Suppliers for Suez CMS Chemical Material
- Ensures That All Critical Item Suppliers Are Qualified and Entered into The Intelex System
- Sets Up Supplier Surveillance Audits at Required Intervals as Per QMS Procedures
- Assist in The Development of New and Existing Suppliers by Improving Their Quality Management Systems to Improve Overall Part and Documentation Quality
- Audit Current Suppliers to Evaluate Risk by Monitoring Changes in Management, Key Personnel, And Process Changes
- Perform Root Cause Analysis Involving Engineering and Other Key Departments for Non-Conformance Issues.
- Implement the Supplier Corrective Action Request (Scar) Program, Monitor KPI’s Such as NCR Closure Rate, SDR’s, Audit Findings/Closure Rate, Qualification Cycle Time, Claim Recovery Rate
- Actively Support Category Specialists, Category Managers, And Supply Chain Managers in Category Strategy Development, Supplier Selection, And Supply Feedback
- Nonconformance Report (NCR) Management Tracking/Reporting/Claims and Closure/Reduction Rates
- Ensure Supplier Has Been Qualified by The SQ Processes and Procedures to Produce A Specific Chemical, Part Family, Or in Some Cases A Particular Process. Qualification Must Be Documented and Approved in Intelex
- Process First Material Qualifications for NPI/NTI Through PPAP Approval Process and Obtain Engineering Approval
- Monitor Critical Supplier Performance Through Use of Supplier Scorecards
- Keep Stakeholders Informed on All Aspects of Supplier Quality Pertaining To The Product Line
- Perform SVR Audits as Required By Region