We are seeking an Inventory Control Technician who will be responsible for the management of an Inventory Control lab for a Manufacturing Operations Team for a long-term contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Receive and verify shipments for all incoming deliveries, identify and catalog items in an inventory control system.
- Create shipping memos, prep parts/labels/etc and package for internal/external shipments.
- Support general lab facility/inventory control activities.
Looking for someone with:
- Experience in inventory control
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- MS office Suite – needs intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel.
Applicants with Associate Degree or higher with more than 3+ years of experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.