We are seeking a Software Sustainment Support Engineer who will be responsible for providing support for software’s used to control processing on the manufacturing equipment, for a 06+ months contract assignment in Chandler, AZ
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Resolve issues that are escalated from Level 1/SAE.MSD
- Escalate issues requiring L3 support to the appropriate product owners and track closure to resolution.
- Document incident details in ISMP
- Train Manufacturing Technicians on software usage.
- You should possess some familiarity with Windows operating systems, including the ability to comprehend and manage XML configuration files, log files, diagnostic tools, software versions, etc
- This requirement requires individuals to work 12-hour on-site shift. (9am – 9pm – Thursday to Saturday and every other Wednesday)
Applicants with bachelor’s degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.