We are looking for a strong leader to lead the North American design activities including the design of the molten salt reactor demonstration project from concept stage through detailed design and build. You will lead a group of talented designers and ensure all elements of the plant design are accounted for moving forward in synergy.
We are looking for someone who is open to innovation and a new way of doing things. We need you to demonstrate a desire to do things differently, even if it seems strange. You must have great interpersonal skills, the ability to accept criticism and the willingness to learn.
- A strong understanding of the design of a nuclear power plant
- Over 10 years managing multidisciplinary teams in the civil nuclear field
- Managing design of nuclear fuel processing facilities;
- Knowledge of design requirements and operation of nuclear fuel processing facilities.
- In depth knowledge of nuclear safety