Do you want to work for one of the largest “Information Technology” company in Pennsylvania? They are currently looking for an “IIB Consultant” to support their facility in Pittsburgh, PA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Experience with application development on WebSphere Message Broker WMB (Preferred) or a similar ESB
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender WTX
- Experience with IBM Financial Transaction Manager FTM – Preferred.
- Experience with API development and management
- Experience developing Restful web services
- Experience with the Agile Methodology.
- Hands on technical experience with ESB/SOA design and development, deployment, automation, and preferably on Linux/UNIX/Windows platforms along with integration experience
- Should have a strong knowledge of web services – SOAP, REST and related aspects like WSDL, schemas etc.
- Good understanding of WS security – transport and message level.
- Good understanding of various application integration patterns.
- Good SQL working knowledge with any of the standard RDBMS – MS SQL server, Oracle etc.
- Experience of client coordination, coordination with offshore teams, review of deliverables and playing project lead role.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with program management
- Strong communication, problem-solving skill
- Experience and desire to work in Global offshore/onshore model