Our Calgary based Oil & Gas client is currently seeking an Informatica Developer for a five (5) month contract position. The Informatica PowerCentre Developer will be a part of our client's Information Services team and is expected to work on several high profile projects.
- Working with the project team to design and implement PowerCentre workflows.
- Provide support for testing.
- Provide support for deployment activities.
- Provide documentation as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement PowerCentre workflows as required by the project.
- Perform thorough unit testing. Work with other technical teams on integration testing and debugging.
- Provide deployment instructions, mapping, and support documentation for the implemented solutions.
- Participate in meeting, reviews, and other discussions as required.
Skills – REQUIRED:
- Extensive and intensive experience in developing ETL solution with Informatica PowerCenter (9.6.x preferred).
- Strong SQL skills.
- In-depth knowledge of both relational and dimensional data model.
- Familiar with the Agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skills – RECOMMENDED:
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- Timely resolution of project and technical issues.
Other skills deemed necessary for team or project compatibility:
- Previous experience on IT projects with business or regulatory focus.
- Experience of working on projects involving technologies such as Dynamic Case Management, User Interface, Tibco, Informatica, Tableau, GIS, .Net etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.