We are looking for an experienced Field Cost Analyst on behalf of one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies. Working on a long term contract, in the field, they will work closely with Project Controls and be responsible for gathering data and documentation and validate field costs for billing..
- Deliverables include: Cost Report and Cost Variance Analysis, Cash Flow Report and Variance Analysis, Schedule Report and Schedule Variance Analysis, Project Change Management Procedure, Project Controls Plan, Monthly Progress Report Integrating Cost Control and Scheduling functions into one seamless team.
- Work with team to coordinate development of overall Project Execution Plan.
- Performing quality control on all project control deliverables for completeness and accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or relevant technical discipline
- 7+ years’ of relevant experience.