Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Business Transformation” company in Illinois? They are currently looking for a “Senior Data Engineer” to support their facility in New York City, NY and Chicago, IL. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who will take care of maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s customer data platform and analytics databases.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in a data-engineering role with demonstrable experience with data integration and data warehouse projects.
- Experience architecting and building data warehouses, customer profile databases, data marts, etc.
- Knowledge of Apache Beam and programming languages including Java and Python.
- Experience with MPP systems (Google Big Query, AWS Redshift, Azure Datawarehouse).
- Experience with data modeling, warehouse design, and fact/dimension concepts.
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL).
- Experience in data integration projects and automation via ETL Tools (i.e. Talend, Informatica, SSIS, etc.).
- Experience in Hadoop (Hive, Spark, Impala, etc.) ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.