Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Business Transformation” company in Illinois? They are currently looking for a “Front End Developer – Drupal” to support their facility in Chicago, IL. This work can be performed remotely. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply
Front-End developer with High level proficiency and deep understanding of development on HTML/CSS/JS Modules/components/templates which can be integrated with Drupal code
Senior Interactive Developer
As a Senior Interactive Developer, you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time data sets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Knowledge and experience using a UI mock up toll such as Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to start green field projects and propose designs
- Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
- Experience writing code that deals with extremely large sets of data
- Highly proficient with deep understanding of React, Redux (or similar state management framework), HTML, JS, CSS, ReactJS, Redux
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.