We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Work Control Team Leader
Resume Due Date: Thursday, October 17th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
Location: Darlington, Darlington Energy Complex (DEC)
Project Title: Darlington Refurbishment Project
The Integration WCTL:
- Maintains attendance at Integrated Project Groups (IPG) daily status meetings to ensure that the Station is aware of Refurb safety and human performance issues, schedule status and other key activities.
- Ensures that any Refurb work outside of Refurb Units and any DNGS work inside of Refurb Units is reviewed, challenged, and managed accordingly.
- Ensures station resources (splits) provided as per NK38-PLAN-09701-10276 are maintained and support DNR work. In cases where resources were not previously provided, are secured to support DNR work. In case where DNR work is not picked and/or carried over as per WW agreement, ensure DNR Outage SM notified and escalate as required.
- Assists in coordination activities between Refurb and Station and ensure this work is reflected on the Refurb and Station Plan of the Week (POW) accurately.
- Manage and communicate conflicts between Refurb and Station.
- Assists the Refurb Work Control/Refurb Projects in getting emergent work injected/scoped onto the plan via T-02 or Addendum.
- Ensures Refurb Unit preventive maintenance (PM) for the execution work week are either executed or deferred prior to the late date.
The Integration WCTL attends all pertinent Online Planning (T-Week) meetings and follows the Online Work Schedule process (N-PROC-MA-0022) to ensure alignment between DNGS and DNR activities and to identify emergent conflicts. The following T-meetings are attended by Integration WCTL:
- T-19 Scope Commitment Meeting
- T-15 Cope Rationalization Meeting
- T-08 Scope Freeze Meeting
- T-02 Meeting
- T-01 POW review with Shift Manager
- T-0 Meeting
In addition, the Integration WCTL also attends the following DNR T-meetings:
- T-2 and T-0 Carryover meeting
- T-4 Readiness meeting
- Experience Running Outages
- Refurbishment Milestones and governance knowledge an asset
- Leadership qualities an asset