We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst on behalf of one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies in Houston, Texas. Working on a long term contract, in the field, they will work on SAP data conversion expertise to the functional work streams in the ERP Program.
- Data will be converted from legacy SAP, systems into the new instance of Oracle ERP cloud (for SCM and Finance functions) and new instance of Maximo (Asset and Work Management functions).
- This is a key role in data migration and conversion activities in design, test and implementation phases of ERP system releases.
- Candidates should possess a background in Finance, or Supply Chain Management or Asset and Work Management related processes and systems.
- Candidates should also possess experience in data management, data conversion, and data quality and associated technical and functional processes.
- This role will also act as a liaison between Systems Integrator data conversion resources and internal data owners, data stewards and data custodians.
- SAP & Data Conversion
- Within SAP they must be familiar with Finance and Supply Chain modules as that are what they will be working on.
- Must understand functional & technical requirements
- University degree in a related field, e.g., Computer Engineering, equivalent
- 7+ yrs. experience as a Technical Analyst, Functional Analyst, Project Lead, Business/Systems Analyst, or similar role
- Strong knowledge of relevant domain processes in Finance or Supply Chain or Asset and Work Management (e.g. Accounts Receivables (Finance), Sourcing (SCM), Maintenance Planning (AWM))
- Experience implementing ERP software modules including requirements and testing experience
- Knowledge of core SAP business application
- Experience using ETL tool Oracle ODI
- Technical skills such as SQL to support data activities
- Understanding of SAP-ABAP and debugging issues and to direct the developers in resolving them
- Ability to interpret process flow charts to understand what data is captured and how it travels between various applications and hardware components.