Our Public Sector Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Genesys Implementation Specialist for 12+ months of contract role with possibility of extension
As a Genesys implementation Specialist, candidate is responsible to understand existing Genesys call center solution and work with client’s customers and vendor to identify gaps.
Genesys Implementation Specialist
* Knowledge & Skills:
- Call center expertise specific to Genesys solution – >10 Years
- Knowledge of internal Genesys processes and procedures >10 Years
- Experience with enterprise call center implementations at a similar or larger environment >10 Years
- Advanced Project Management >10 Years
- Excellent communication skills >10 Years
- Excellent organization skills >10 Years
- Conflict management >10 Years
- Understand existing Genesys call center solution
- Work with Client’s customers and vendor to identify gaps
- Organize de-coupled items, prioritize and work to completion
- Improve relationship with business and vendor
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”