Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for an “Communication Lead” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Implement and deliver integrated strategic communications across client in the US and globally, within the Digital and Information Technology (IT) businesses and externally, by building relationships and working in partnership with stakeholders.
- Partner with a network of contacts in various stakeholder teams across IT to help create and deliver the strategic communication agenda in a multitude of projects and initiatives.
- Plan and prepare message frameworks, talking points, and strategic communication campaigns to disseminate best practice and knowledge specific to Digital and IT.
- Build knowledge-sharing processes and collaborative networks to present and embed the strategic communications framework within the business.
- Create varied content and develop innovative delivery channels to increase the agility, impact, and speed of communications to all stakeholders.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement to ensure communications are fit for all audiences, ranging from executive leadership to field forces to external thought leaders.
- Create and drive a thought leadership strategy for Digital and IT senior leaders using conferences, symposia, op-eds, social media, and more.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
- Extensive experience of strategic/employee communications – traditional, digital, and social media – and its implementation in networked blue-chip organizations focusing on strategy deployment and business engagement.
- Proven track record in managing stakeholder processes and experience in designing and delivering communication plans.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise copy for both internal and external use, including (but not limited to) content for various internal channels, media advisories, fact sheets, white papers, executive speeches and presentations, employee newsletters, etc.
- A self-starter not requiring daily direction, but can assess, plan and schedule work based on the needs of the department and stakeholders. The successful candidate must be productive in sometimes ambiguous and challenging situations within a matrix-driven environment.
- Video production and video-editing skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Change Management certification a plus
- Agile certification a plus
- Writing samples required