Our client, a leading aerospace company in California is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Working as part of the finance team, they will inputting, tracking vendor invoices into the organization’s system (SAP) and initiating payment.
Additional Duties Include:
- Prepares and/or tracks invoice deduction notices, debit memos and credit memos.
- Answers vendors’ inquiries regarding payment status and issues. Analyzes vendor accounts for troubleshooting; researches and corrects problems
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting and communication of balances and resolving of AP exceptions and/or disputes.
- Communicate effectively to resolve vendor invoice discrepancies with outside vendors as well as expense report issues with internal department employees.
- Great attention to detail, good Excel and Word skills, and outstanding data entry skills.
- 12+ months experience processing AP invoices in a high-volume environment.
- MANUAL Processing AP Experience-Experience with PO Type invoices
- Experience with SAP
- Accounting/Finance in associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.