The Ian Martin Group is seeking a User Experience Designer to join their client’s team. Working with product owners and end users, they will create designs and mock ups of potential and new products. They will – lead product teams through design thinking sessions.
Our client owns and operates the largest natural gas distribution network in North America and is relied on by millions of consumers for fuel.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Conceptualize and frame product designs
- Oversee the user experience and interface efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product for end users
- Build mock-ups and wire frames for both mobile and web pages that the front-end or full stack developer can translate into code
- Design prototypes that showcase the user flow and interactions
- Conduct user experience research and testing
- 5+ years’ experience in UX and visual design
- Demonstrated planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping in an Agile environment
- Design thinking approach to solving business problems, from a user-centric standpoint, and following an iterative process.
- Strong communicator and team player
- Degree in a related field
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.