Our client in the business of card payments and based in Oakville is looking to hire a Perl Developer with skills in Linux and SQL.
This Permanent full time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits and you will be joining a small close knit supportive team to help develop customer focused products and solutions.
The expectation is that you will have excellent written and verbal communications.
On joining the team you will be responsible for:
- Verifying that requirements for development projects are clear and complete
- The design, development, and testing of new application code
- Participating in architecture, design, and code reviews
- Develop technical specifications and support documentation
- Provide technical support for production systems and customer issues
- Adopt processes and tools to improve the efficiency and quality of deliverables
And to be successful in this role you would need to have the following experience:
- 5+ years experience in a development role
- 5+ years of Perl in a Linux environment
- 5+ years of SQL
- Knowledge of secure programming concepts
*If you have any Payment industry knowledge or experience that would be an asset.
Interested? Then please send us your resume in Word format as well as a few reasons as to why you would be a good match for this role!
We thank all applicants for their resume but only those selected for interview will be contacted