Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for an “Technical Writer” to support their facility in Westborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Technical Writer creates product and service documentation for end users and service engineers. Works independently on components of a documentation project as well as contributes to the team on varied documentation projects. Creates and manages assignments to meet project schedules and can estimate scope, anticipate risk, and provide clear mitigation plans. Delivers content that meets quality and customer requirements.
- Drafts and manages documentation requirements
- Makes decisions about the best content management system to use for specific products
- Reviews, edits and tests documentation
- Provides solutions to documentation defects
- Assists in the development and implementation of the user documentation strategy
- Manages work plans through the entire software development process
- Skilled in breaking down and mapping software and/or service processes through collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and leveraging existing information
- Utilizes information design principles to better convey information to the audience
- Demonstrates proficiency with various authoring tools and documentation control processes
- Collaborates with other technical writers and other cross functional team members within the business to drive outcomes
- Understands Agile software development methodology and processes