The Ian Martin Group is seeking an Expeditor who will be responsible for providing frequent, timely and results-oriented project equipment/material expediting.
Our client owns and operates the largest natural gas distribution network in North America and is relied on by millions of consumers for fuel.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Minimum 3-4 years of applied experience in a high pace environment
- knowledge and experience of expediting best practices and an understanding of logistics, purchasing and project documentation requirements.Good working
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and builds strong working relationships.
- An equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Coordination skills, ability to multi-task, follow up and manage timelines
- Ability to work on diverse projects and processes with conflicting deadlines.
- Customer service/Problem Solving/Organizational skills an asset.
- Working Knowledge of Engineering and Vendor Documentation is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills and attention to detail are a necessity or PowerBI will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
- Knowledge of MS Windows/Outlook and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Oracle, and SAP an asset
- Post-secondary education in a related field (e.g. Project Management, Purchasing / Supply Chain Management, B-Com, Finance, Business Admin.)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.