Do you want to work for one of the largest “Information Technology” company in California? They are currently looking for an “SAP MDG / MDM Consultant” to support their facility in San Francisco, CA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Must Have Skills
- We need SAP MDM/MDG consultants with S4 HANA Experience
- 8-10 Years of Experience in SAP MDM / MDG
- Experience in S4 HANA – Logistics Master Data ( 2 end to end S4 HANA implementations).
- Experience in working with AFS/FMS solutions of SAP.
- Extensively interact with business process owners and end users for translating business requirements into SAP landscape and provide best practice architect solution for data migration from legacy (SAP & Non-SAP ) system to SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Bring to the table strong functional understanding of SAP HANA modules and define scope of a project , estimate effort and timelines for delivery objects.
- Responsible for build migration object and conversion strategy for master data object from legacy system to SAP.
- Very deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects
- Expertise & hand-on experience in master data objects Generic article, Single article ,Site, Business partner, Customer and Vendor master related attributes configuration and data migration to SAP S/4 HANA system .
- Expertise in developing/ modify LSMW,BDC, IDOC setup and knowledge on SAP Data service/MDG system.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA provided migration tools LTMC / LTMOM and MS excel, MS macro programing knowledge are added advantages.
- Prepare and keep track Mock-load/Go-live cut-over activities.
- Experience in handling S4 master data related configurations, interfaces, RICEFW Objects and knowledge in Informatica MDM is a plus