Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst with experience in processing supply chain day to day orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Renew purchase orders of all IT materials and services as required to maintain established inventory levels and project requirements
- Expedite purchase orders to ensure the timely arrival of materials to meet established schedules, this includes managing supplier relationships and monitoring performance
- Analyze internal demand requirements and external market conditions to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Electronic issuance of Request for Quote (RFQs), and Purchase Orders (POs) within SAP
- Participates in and may lead the development and execution of sourcing initiatives.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market strategies if needed
- Experience in similar supply chain roles (4-8 years)
- Experience with IT software, hardware, and telecom services is an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.