Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Benefits Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
This person will assist with the administration of pension and benefit programs for hourly, salary and retired employees across Canada and will assist with a benefit administration outsourcing project . The position requires regular interfacing with the outside vendors who administer benefit programs on behalf of Client. This position reports to the Manger of Divisional Benefits and Pensions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Progressive experience in pension and benefit related fields
- Solid understanding of related legislation
- Demonstrated ability to research complex questions, conduct complex analysis of information, and develop solutions
- Expert skills in Excel spreadsheets, databases and data manipulation
- In depth knowledge of various Human Resources Information Systems
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) and presentation skills
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.