Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for an “Electrical Designer” to support their facility in Marlborough, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Responsible for electrical design/documentation of control panels using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Create electrical schematics, enclosure designs, and bills of material for panels containing automation equipment such as PLCs, motor drives, mass flow controllers, and other devices used in process control.
- Execute engineering changes in accordance with established change control procedure
- 5+ years of experience in the design of electrical control panels
- Associate degree in Electrical or CAD design. Other degrees considered if combined with appropriate experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good technical communication.
- Previous project or team experience.
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Microsoft Office
- Product lifecycle management (PLM) tools such as Enovia.
- Familiar with National Electric Code, UL508A, and EN 60204-1 standards as related to panel design
- Familiar with common automation components and vendors such as Rockwell Automation and Emerson (DeltaV)
- Familiar with communication protocols such as Profibus and Ethernet I/P
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from engineers, managers, and vendors.