Our Calgary based client has an immediate need for a Document Control Specialist. This would be a six month contract in their Calgary office.
- Manage the document control process including issue, review, archive, distribute and file
- Responsible for manual and electronic archiving of documentation
- Develops and manages folder structure for all project documentation
- Develops reporting templates, which are well thought out and clearly identify required inputs
- Attend project management meetings as required
- Support the PM team with ad-hoc requests
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-secondary education and/or courses related to Business Administration
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working in a document control role
- Minimum 5+ years' using SharePoint and managing documents in SharePoint/HDMS
- Minimum of 5+ years working in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a safety related org or a relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years' experience working with and coordinating multiple stakeholders and ability to establish trust and rapport with people working remotely
- Ability to lead by influence, enlisting the cooperation of others to accomplish tasks
- Experience working on projects
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office Products (Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint
- Strong results driven orientation and ability to improve processes for higher business performance
- High attention to detail and an ability to keep information organized
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and organize multiple concurrent assignments.
- Ability to facilitate project meetings and track minutes and actions
- Experience with handling and processing different types of documents both in hard copy and electronic format
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.