Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for an Production Supervisor to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Ingersoll, ON N5C 4A6
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Min 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated ability in the areas listed below
- Leadership interest and abilities required for effective supervision of employees
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures
- Knowledge of basic math
- Oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned
- Meets production cost schedule and maintains quality requirements
- Overseeing 2-6 teams ranging in size of 4-10 workers
- Complies with the terms of Local and National Labor agreements
- Enforces divisional and corporate policies
- Enforces safety and good housekeeping standards
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.