We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contract – Strategic Advisor
Resume Due Date: Friday, November 1st (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Level: Band G
Duration: 1.5 year
Location: 777 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Project Title: RMP Project Oversight for Pickering LOE to 2024
IRI is currently involved in supporting Pickering extension projects to support continued operation until 2024. These projects include modification to the fuel channel positioning assembling (PA) hardware to support continued on-bearing operation to 2024 and development of a fixture to be installed on a calandria tube liquid Injection shutdown system (CT LISS) nozzle to prevent contact between the LISS nozzle and surrounding calandria tubes predicted to come in contact in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Duties to include:
- Provide project oversight for CT LISS including subject matter expert (SME) review for preliminary and detailed engineering deliverables.
- Provide project oversight for CT LISS work package deliverables including SME review of work plan and procedure to support inspection and installation activities.
- Provide project oversight for Pickering unit 1 elongation including SME review for detailed engineering deliverables.
- Provide projects oversight for Pickering unit 1 work package deliverables including SME review of work plan and procedure to support inspection and installation activities.
- Technically competent engineer with vast knowledge of reactor maintenance activities including projects such as large scale fuel channel replacement or single fuel channel replacement (LSFCR or SFCR) or calandria tube replacement (CTR).
- Experience in managing reactor mechanism issues with liquid zone control, CT-LISS inspections, SFCR and adjuster absorber replacements.
- Experience with refurbishment projects.
- Extensive knowledge and OPEX gained to ensure that an appropriate level of oversight and OPEX is included by vendors preparing design packages.