Our client is one of the world's largest multinational water process & treatment service company
We are currently looking for a Field Service Representative to join our team in Port Arthur, Texas
The Field Service Representative (FSR) will be responsible for providing our on-site technical customer service. This position will include chemistry test, chemical feed and control equipment maintenance including mechanical and electrical equipment repair, chemical inventory management, technical recommendations, and written service reports. This is a customer facing position.
- Install and service chemical feed and water treatment and chemical feed equipment at designated locations
- Perform water analysis and/or collect samples for preparation, labeling and shipment to designated laboratory for analysis
- Work with PLC controls, understands water process treatment design, and repairs pumps, instruments and control panels
- Conduct preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps, controllers, feed rate charts and maintain log sheets
- Maintain inventory of spare parts (lube oil, tubing, and piping), and adequate supply of reagents, sample containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well as special sampling and analysis
- Travel and work overtime, as required
- Follow all and customer site specific safety requirements, procedures, regulations, restrictions, etc.
- Collect & Test Water Samples
- Collect chemical tank inventories and determine injection rates
- Escort chemical tankers in plant,
- Manage chemical tote swap outs and chemical transfers
- Perform routine maintenance on analyzers and equipment; repair/replace dosing pumps if needed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position may require enrollment in the DISA background check and random drug screening program.
- Water Treatment Work Experience Strongly recommended.
- Refinery/Chemical Plant Work Experience is helpful but not required.
- Prior Lab experience helpful
- Must be mechanically inclined. Experience with pumps, equipment maintenance/repairs preferred. Experience handling chemicals preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.