The Travel Coordinator will ensure that all travel (charter and commercial) and accommodations are taken care of daily for the mine site. The successful incumbent will make all travel arrangements including charter bookings, commercial tickets, hotel bookings, taxis, and meals. Furthermore, communications for all travel related issues (weather delays, maintenance delays) will be sent out daily, and the incumbent will ensure the camp and Impacts and Benefits Agreement reports are accurate. Daily travel prelims will also be prepared and communicated to employees as well as travel notifications. This is a 1-year fixed term position based at the Voisey’s Bay Mine Site with a fly in fly out, 2 week in and 2 weeks out rotation.
- Develop and issue daily travel manifest to support remote mine site.
- Update all travel requests, daily change requests, confirm medical clearance before day of travel.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports capturing all travel related data.
- Support the VBME Project Team by ensuring day to day excellence in travel management.
- Booking camp and or hotel accommodations.
- Monitor seat availably on the aircraft and book employees accordingly.
- Knowledge of Logipal would be an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma in Office or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 4 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in booking and requesting flights.
- Strong MS Office Skills.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to prioritize assessing situations to determine urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
On behalf of our client, Ian Martin recognizes the Impact & Benefits Agreements with the Innu Nation & the Nunatsiavut Government in which Innu & Innuit workers have the first preference for employment at the Voisey’s Bay Site.
Ian Martin is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline to Apply: November 10th, 2019
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.