The Ian Martin Group is seeking an Accounting Analyst on behalf of our client, a leader in natural gas distribution. Working on contract, they will be responsible for providing efficient and accurate financial analysis and reporting.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Analyze and prepare complex financial reports.
- Support monthly and quarterly close processes and post-close reporting; perform variance analytics and forecasting/planning activities Interface and maintain connectivity with the businesses that are supported by the financial processes delivered within the team.
- Interact with the business and provide appropriate financial data and support on ad hoc projects.
Criteria & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or Business-related area or relevant Accounting experience.
- 1-3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Strong financial system skills and Microsoft applications particularly Excel.
- Proficiency in PowerPlan and SAP.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills