What do you want? Balanced accounts! When do you want them? Always!
Our client (a market leading integrated oil company) does too, that’s why they’re looking for an Accountant. Specifically, for a 12-month position located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
You crave balance. In the end, everything needs to work out. This role will satisfy that desire you have. How you ask? For starters, in this role you will be:
- Processing inventory transactions, managing inventory, and processing accounts payable for inventory purchases.
- Finding and resolving data discrepancies.
- Preparing journal entries.
- Performing adjustments.
- Performing reconciliations.
- Providing reporting as required.
Not everyone can bring balance, it takes a certain combination of attention to detail, analytical abilities, communication skills, and Microsoft Excel wizardry. To bring complete account Zen, you will also need:
- An accounting degree or diploma.
- 2-4 years of financial or accounting experience.
- Some experience in volumetric reporting and SAP may also be nice to have.
Bring on the balancing, this is not just an act!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.