We are looking for a Project Lead on behalf of our aerospace client. They will lead our client’s Electrical Design Engineering Team and ensure that the electrical engineering aspects of product development projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Lead projects and engineering tasks within committed cost, schedule, performance and quality. The related tasks may cover part or all the range of activities regarding customer needs, mission, function, architectural design, and life cycle of the hardware solution (requirements and speciality engineering, design, development, integration and verification). Generates and maintains execution plans, schedules and supporting budgets for projects.
- Generates project/product estimates and schedules for new projects and proposal activities.
- Conducts design reviews with engineering team and manufacturing partners. Develops and improves electrical engineering performance tracking tools and develops internal operating procedures Initiates procedures to improve the application of labour, materials and equipment
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in leading Engineering teams
- Minimum seven (7) years' experience in Electrical embedded hardware design for high speed digital and RF communications systems
- Knowledge of wireless, RF, analog design, EMI, and power electronics.
- DO-160 FAA certification experience highly desirable. FCC certification experience is a plus