Are you a Full Stack Developer with 5 – 10+ years of experience who brings deep functional expertise to develop polished modular code in a distinctive way to ensure large-scale business impact of the digital products being built? Do you enjoy leading and contributing in fast paced high energy teams? Then we would love to discuss an opportunity with you for our Midstream client for their office in Edmonton, AB.
Our client's teams incorporate a variety of multidisciplinary skills, including industrial predictive algorithms, machine learning, and sentiment analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 5 years/preferred 10 years of full stack development experience
- Experience in cloud based data sources(ideally Azure)
- Strong knowledge in back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, and C#
- Knowledgeable in database technologies including SQL, No-SQL, and Datawarehouse
- Knowledgeable in front, and back end design patterns
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Strong communicator
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Brings deep functional expertise to develop polished modular code in a distinctive way to ensure large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and drive competitive advantage for our client as a whole
- Develops/implements technical solutions for Lab; ensuring efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources; and ensuring coordination with other internal and/or external stakeholders
- Bring recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build
- Develops across the technology stack, in different languages and environments
- Ability to bring recommendations around architecture and platform decisions
- Works closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements
- Translates business requirements into system design specifications
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deploys regular releases in an agile approach
- Creates appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology
- Works closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported
- Designs and implements data storage solutions
- Maintains competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
- Works on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision; expected to independently determine solutions
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.