Our Energy client is looking for an Accounting Analyst to work on their HFM Data validation project.
The Accounting Analyst will be responsible for validating the conversion of financial data from existing SAP, Oracle and HFM applications to a new HFM application with new defined metadata.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Smart View templates to compare data between different applications
- Investigate and remediate differences identified within legacy consolidation systems
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5-7 years accounting experience
- FDMEE/HFM experience – Key Skill
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- General understanding of HFM consolidations process and external financial reporting – Key Skill
- Good oral and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- CPA preferred
- Ability to see and communicate conceptually
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player who exhibits willingness to interact with others
Office working environment, works within a project team for HFM implementation. Some overtime will likely be required to meet project timelines.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.