Our Energy client is looking for a Process Advisor with background and experience in process workflow development for financial consolidation processes.
- Contributing member of the Consolidations workstream within an enterprise-wide ERP implementation program.
- The focus of this role is to contribute to the development of future-state consolidation processes to support a timely and efficient Consolidation process. This project aims to leverage the use of systems and technology to improve the efficiency of the close cycle, responsibilities of this role include preparing documentation of future state processes and working closely with change management team members to ensure new processes are successful in the future state
- Work with the Finance and IT members of the HFM Consolidations project team to develop future state consolidation processes.
- Document process flows for future state consolidation and external reporting
- Identify all and document all control points within the Consolidation process
- Develop process tools such as task lists, calendars and checklists to support execution of the Consolidations process in the future state.
- Work closely with the Specialist, External Reporting to develop and document future-state processes for compilation of External Financial Reporting disclosures, including Financial Statements, MD&A and News Release.
- Consult with various Business Units on future-state processes, identifying change impacts to current-state processes.
- Work closely with the Change Management team to ensure process change are properly identified and incorporated into communications and training plans for stakeholders
- Assist in developing training for stakeholders
- Work with various stakeholders including Corporate, Business Units, Senior Management, and the wider ERP Program team to support a smooth business transition during the deployment of the ERP Program.
- Be an enabler of ERP Program changes and act as a positive change agent.
- Consider the requirement for a strong controls environment including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance when developing future state processes.
- Designated accountant with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using HFM consolidation systems within a large company
- Experience developing process flows for future state consolidation and external reporting
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven team player, with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, while demonstrating a high level of cooperation and mutual respect
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage several project deadlines concurrently
- High level of personal and professional integrity
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.