Our client, one of the largest energy suppliers in Canada has an immediate need for a Claims Adjuster. This is a 2-month contract located in Vancouver British Columbia.
Although some would run at the thought of a 2-month contract, that is not you. Your passion for justice, need for facts, attention to detail, and powers of negotiation are what allow you to take on this challenge with ease. Some see claims as tedious, as overwhelming, you on the other hand see it as an opportunity.
And what makes this an opportunity you ask?
- The opportunity to conduct investigations of claims, identify cause, and liable parties.
- The opportunity to decide acceptance or rejection of claims and recommend decisions for claims of high complexity and profile, or that fall out of established guidelines for management to review.
- The opportunity to work with claimants, insurance providers, regulators, and executives.
- The opportunity to negotiate settlements and create and process settlement release and payment requests.
- The opportunity to provide support for escalated claims in small claims court or the civil resolution tribunal process.
What do you say? Are you ready to take advantage of this opportunity?
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.