Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for two experienced Senior Business Analysts to assist with Program Delivery. These are for a 1 year and a 6-month contract located in Calgary.
How you will bring value …
Working with the program manager, you will be responsible for engaging business stakeholders to document project objectives and ensure the project scope reflects and achieves the objectives.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for analysis and management of stakeholder roles, influence and contributions.
- Gather and elicit requirements using different techniques.
- Conduct engagement sessions.
- Document deliverables.
- Prepare test scripts for quality assurance.
- Train users on selected solutions.
- Validate business objectives and project results.
What you will need to succeed…
- Degree or equivalent in Business or Engineering
- Min 10-year experience as a BA in E&P with ERP systems
- High level exposure and application of PM skills, Six Sigma & ITIL Foundation
- Domain knowledge in waste management and regulations is an asset
- Extensive knowledge in requirement elicitation and business process workflows to document requirements.
- Functional and non-functional experience to analyze current systems and data to identify future requirements.
- Fluency to identify different stakeholders, roles, influence and contribution to project success.
- Application of Project Delivery methodology in the deliverable of projects per phase.
- Articulation of budgetary requirement.
- Pro-active communication and presentation skills.
- High level exhibition in critical thinking, strategic, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate benefits, risks and constraints to stakeholders.
- Natural inter-personal relationship and engagement management skills at various levels of stakeholders.
- Effective use of analytics and visualization tools to interpret complex data.
- High quality documentation of PDE deliverables.
- Change Management with all stakeholders.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.