Our client, one of the largest energy suppliers in Canada has an immediate need for a Communications Coordinator. This is a 2-month contract located in Vancouver British Columbia.
What you will be doing…
- Provide administrative support to the communications team.
- Work in Passport and SAP to organize expenses for ad campaigns.
- Act as the primary administrator for intake including monitoring graphic design work requests and liaising with people asking for requests.
What you will need to succeed…
- Knowledge of communication, marketing, and placement or design.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience managing marketing spreadsheets.
- Experience with SAP, Passport, or Hydroshare.
- Interest in graphic design.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.