- Mississauga, Ontario
- $18 per Hour
- Monday to Thursday, 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM; Fridays until 3:30 PM. OT after 44 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, Occasional Saturdays
- Temporary to Permanent Position
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a family-owned and operated Pallet Rack company that is looking to grow their crew for a current project in Mississauga. Based on their upcoming workload, this could easily turn into a permanent position based on job performance. Projects can be Pallet Rack, PushBacks, Drive Ins, Shelving, Carton Flow, Security Gates/Fences and Cantilever.
This is an ideal position for someone that is looking for year-round work or even just for a short-term project, enjoys physical work and has a background in Construction. You are someone that is professional, reliable, safety focused, team-oriented, and has excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working as part of the Ground Crew to box steel beams
- Using Hand and Power tools as directed
- Maintain clear communication with those around you
- Attending and participating in daily meetings
- Maintaining a clean and organized site
Why this is the job for you…
- Able to start on Monday, November 11th and commit to a minimum of 6 weeks of work
- Able to lift 30 to 40 lbs, and up to 100 lbs with assistance
- Professional and positive person that people can depend on
- Reliable transportation to and from site daily
- Have own PPE including Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Steel Toed Work Boots
- Can adhere to a strict No Phone Policy while on site
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.