Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Contract Management/Quality Assurance Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Burnaby, BC
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Education: B.S Computer Science/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in technical industry
- Engineering/Quality Assurance Specialist in Transportation Environment
- Knowledge of CBTC system is an asset
- CENELEC/AREMA/IEEE standards
- Quality Management System
- System/SW/HW lifecycle
- Process Improvement Training or background (Six Sigma, DMAIC, …)
- Perform compliance assessment for Contractual Quality Assurance requirements
- Prepare the Bid/Project Quality Assurance Plans.
- Prepare Quality Assurance estimates for the bid and perform documentation review as per bid submittal requirements.
- Participate in Bid Gates/milestones review meetings and prepare Quality input and assessment (Bid Q advice).
- Attend Project milestones review meetings and provide the Quality input and assessment (Project Q advice).
- Prepare Quality Training plan and training material, organize and deliver training sessions to the project team as required.
- Guide the project team in the definition and tailoring of the project process baseline.
- Prepare Quality Management Reports and prepare and conduct Quality Readiness Review
- Participate in Safety Case review and Safety Certification Readiness Review
- Support Customer witnessed First Article Inspection FAI and First Article Test FAT (if required by the contract)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.