Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Senior Full Stack Developer to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Montreal, QC
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Cloud work exp, Tech Lead, agile workflow exp, programming in Java, Java Script, Angular.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience on large scale projects, preferably continuously delivered SaaS projects
- Experience developing and delivering on a public cloud provider like Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services; or have built an in-house cloud with all that this involves in terms of tools, monitoring, diagnostic, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of Web GUI frameworks like Angular, React, ExtJS, Backbone, etc. as well as HTML and CSS; Experience with Continuous Delivery of cloud native, microservice-based large scale solutions in a DevOps culture.
- Experience with and belief in TDD and the testing tools for the different portions of the technology stack
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and its toolchain (e.g. Git workflow, CI systems like Jenkins, CircleCI, SnapCI, Team Foundation, jFrog Artifactory, etc)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based deployment along with the automation tools
- Work experience on AI projects with Tensor Flow and CAFFE an asset.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.