Our public sector client is seeking a results-oriented individual to join them for a 6 month contract to work on a variety of CAD drawings in support of a major initiative.
- The creation of 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD while following corporate standards.
- Prepare dimensional drawings of Ontario Place lands, buildings and infrastructure.
- Prepare conceptual and presentation drawings.
- Incorporate digital drawings from OPC partners into OPC digital reference plans
- Assist in the development and maintenance of CAD standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Participate in meetings related to work load, deadlines, and specific project expectations.
- Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation
- Other duties as required relating to CAD database maintenance
- Prepare and adjust graphic designs for corporate banners, menus, maps and signs etc.
- Associate's degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field, plus at least two years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience using AutoCAD 2D,3D design software
- Experience with Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Knowledge of/Relevant experience in the following fields and software would be an asset:
- GPS Survey Data
- BIM as part of FM
- Google Earth and geographic imaging
- 3D scanning and modelling software
- Graphic design
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”