Our Public Sector client in Toronto is looking to hire a Junior ITIL Process Coordinator for a 10-month contract opportunity.
The client is looking for an experienced and motivated I&IT professional, consider this challenging opportunity to provide support and guidance on ITIL processes.
- Communicates process standards to ensure understanding across the organization
- Monitors configuration process activities to ensure standards are being adhered to and that other best practice process activities are integrated accordingly
- Supports process activities by engaging technical and non-technical partners offering a consultation/education/training function to ensure process activities are successfully carried out.
- Provides information and explanations regarding process objectives, how process activities are performed, process maturity, and impacts to services being delivered
- Designs, implements and maintains performance measurement systems and reports to monitor and analyze trends associated with configuration management processes and service performance
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or suitable combination of a degree with IT training and IT experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT service delivery / operations environment where IT best practice processes have been successfully implemented
- At least 1 year of best practice process leadership experience, preferably in an ITIL environment
- Direct experience in high-volume incident & change management environment on an enterprise scale
- Experience in coordinating and facilitating meetings involving technical subject matter experts and lay persons
- Experience in project management methodologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of IT Service Management best practice processes and standards (i.e. Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL); client management techniques, participate in developing service/process performance assessment criteria and recommending improvements
Project Management and Analytical Skills:
- you have knowledge of project management to translate business needs into technological requirements and establish project priorities and objectives,
- you have analytical skills to identify client needs and business objectives and assess impact on service delivery
Communication Skills and Relationship Management Skills:
- you have communication skills to present and explain recommendations to senior management and non-technical staff
- you have relationship management skills to establish working relationships with partners, vendors and clients
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.