Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a C Developer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: North York, ON
To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems of Client Rail Signaling Solutions, achieving Customer Satisfaction of the delivered solution/product.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- B. Sc., in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science for equivalent, plus minimum 5 years relevant working experience – or equivalent
- Working knowledge of modern software engineering practices, methods and tools
- Development experience in C,
- Unix/Linux application development, including working knowledge of the POSIX API, shell scripting.
- Unix/Linux networking / network utilities knowledge (nfs, tftp, dhcp, etc.).
- Windows XP user knowledge
- Clearcase UCM, GIT, Jenkins,
- Assembler programming skills
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented techniques, multithreading, socket programming,
- Good command of C++ language
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.