Do you want to work for one of the largest “Healthcare” company in Ohio? They are currently looking for a “Legal Operation Analyst” to support their facility in Cincinnati, OH. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The Legal Operations Analyst will be responsible for independently managing the day to day operational needs of several client business units relating to their outside counsel matter administration and billing.
- Identifying and designing solutions for process improvement opportunities to drive continuous productivity
- Work closely with the General Counsels and legal teams in the businesses to implement various Legal Shared Services projects across all client Business units
- Receive requests and interact with business legal, operations and sourcing teams to ensure timely recording of outside counsel matters, tracking of billing for outside counsel spend
- Utilization of electronic matter management and billing system
- Creating, tracking and updating matter management details
- Administration of Purchase Orders
- Invoice Administration
- Supplier Set-Up
- Helpdesk Ticket Resolution
- Customer Support and issue resolution
- Independently interfacing with attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants daily.
- Independently answering questions and escalating Preferred Provider policy issues
- Providing reporting of status and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a legal operations or billing analyst
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to work independently, make independent assessments and provide guidance relating to policy compliance
- Experience in, legal billing solutions, legal form management, and other services related to providing legal functions to a large corporation.
- Fluent in English; French a strong plus.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated skills in ownership, initiative and leadership.
- Aptitude with current computer technology.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Skill in SQL, VBA or other languages a plus
- Ability to multitask and coordinate a variety of deliverables; to work independently and collaboratively to meet challenging customer requirements and continuously shifting priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and evaluative thinking.
- Ability to review, evaluate and summarize large volumes of data.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated experience with educating and influencing senior level business managers and high-end customers.
- Exceptional level of integrity and accuracy combined with strong organizational skills.
- Desire to be a change agent, with a propensity to propose new ideas for improvement and having an understanding that change is a constant and is necessary for improvement and growth.
- Understanding of the technology platforms used by Legal Operations (T360) a plus
- Experience working on legal technology projects and legal operations
- Ability to work within a global team environment.