Our client, a leader in natural gas distribution is looking for a Cost Analyst to join their team. Supporting in fiscal areas, they will assist in preparing construction office budgets and project forecasts.
On a day to day basis, duties will include:
- Track project costs.
- Track Change Order costs.
- Review and evaluate work orders to detect inaccuracies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a financial or technical field.
- 3+ years of experience in the natural gas industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Breakdown Structures & account coding, as it relates to pipeline construction.
- Experience consolidating field cost data and mapping to various enterprise cost management programs.